To provide high quality care and education while striving to be leaders in the Early Childhood Sector.
- Encourage and provide opportunities for each child to develop into successful, competent and capable learners.
- Promote Christian values to help children grow into caring, respectful and responsible adults.
- Provide education and care to each child in an environment that supports best practice, diversity and equity.
- Provide a safe, nurturing and happy environment that encourages positive thinking.
- Maintain open communication and collaborative partnerships with the community to ensure high quality care and education for each child and family.
- Integrate multi-media enrichment programmes and tools with the National and Victorian Early Years Learning Frameworks to achieve the best possible learning outcomes for children.
- Maintain a high standard of professionalism and commitment as Early Childhood Service Providers.